unravelling at night what she had woven during the day, as a clever ploy to “buy time” and stave off hungry suitors - Odyssey

Top Image

Top Image

Yes, No , Maybe, So...

From: Grad Program Person
Subject: Award
Date: 06 January, 2014 2:41 PM EST
To: Grad Student

Hello Grad student,

I wanted to update you on The Big Award you applied for recently. Unfortunately, we were only able to put forward one name and you were not nominated for this award.

Sorry,

Your Grad Program Person

From: Grad Program Person
Subject: Award Error
Date:  10 January, 2014 12:15 PM EST
To: Grad Student

Grad student,

I am sorry that I mixed up The Big Award letters. The department forwarded your application to the Faculty of Grad Studies but they did not forward it to The Big Award Council. I was just filing and noticed this contradiction in letters.

Sorry about the letters.

Your Grad Program Person

From: Grad Student
Subject: Re: Award Error
Date:  13 January, 2014 9:39 AM EST
To: Grad Program Person

Hi Grad Program Person,

The letter that I got said I wasn't forwarded.

Grad student

From: Grad Program Person
Subject: Award Error
Date:  13 January, 2014 2:09 PM EST
To: Grad Student

Hello, I am sorry I have further complicated this whole issue. Please disregard this letter.

Grad Program Person

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PhD correspondence All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger