unravelling at night what she had woven during the day, as a clever ploy to “buy time” and stave off hungry suitors - Odyssey

Top Image

Top Image

stay in space

From: west coast friend
Subject: 
Date: 14 Aug, 2013 
To: north shore friend

Hey,
                                                                                     …

While I am getting better at realizing how I contribute to a world that seems to have different values than my own, I remind myself to stay committed to wading through the uncertainties of what and where this may bring me.

I wanted to share some advice I got a while ago that helps me carry on: Even if you feel like you aren't moving, you are. Standing in the space of academia (or any space) changes you, and in turn, you also change it and the people within it.

I hope you are well and would love to keep chatting with you about this (and/or anything else!).


WCF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PhD correspondence All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger